Some questions that I found out there in the blog world, initially mentioned for use in a men's home group but I believe they are just as relevant for women.
1. Have you spent daily time in the Scriptures and in prayer? What’s your level of satisfaction with the time you spent with the Lord this week?
2. What are you praying for? Describe your prayers for self, others, praise, confession, etc.
3. Do you have any known sin in your life of which you have not repented? What are you planning to do about it?
4. Have you been faithfully involved (e.g., attendance, financial support, service, prayer, etc.) in your church?
5. Have you been exposed to any sexually explicit materials? How/why did this occur? How might you prevent it in the future?
6. Have you been with a person of the opposite sex in such a way that was inappropriate or could have looked to others as though you were using poor judgment?
7. How have you been tempted this week? How did you respond? Has there been any one dominant sin that plagued you this week?
8. Have you made time to spend quality time with your family?
9. What did you do this week to enhance your relationship with your spouse? Are you fun to live with?
10. How are you using your spiritual gift(s)?
11. What are you doing to further your role as the spiritual leader of the house? Or, if that's not your role, what are you doing to further the spirituality of your home?
12. Have you been completely above reproach in your financial dealings? (e.g., spending a significant amount of money without spouse awareness or not praying about expenditures?)
13. Have you compromised your integrity this week? If so, how?
14. Are there any areas of your life that you are not trusting God to control?
15. Are you sharing the Gospel with the lost? How? Have you fulfilled your calling as a Christian this week, by living in a way that others would be drawn to Jesus Christ, whom you serve?
16. Is your spouse and/or family competing for your time and attention?
17. Have you controlled your tongue (e.g. gossip, profanity, outbursts, half-truths or outright lies)?
18. Do you owe anyone an apology?
19. Are you doing whatever you do to the glory of God?
20. Are you taking care of your body through proper exercise, eating, and sleeping habits?
BONUS: Have you lied regarding any of the above?
(HT: Semper Reformanda)