September 7, 2010

Stretched Thin

Yep, that's me right now - stretched thin. So, as much as I want to write all sorts of posts on here, I am going to stick to silence for now except for a few Songs To Sing posts. I'm always listening to music and often, the music that pierces me most is what I desperately need to hear at that time.

"To The God of Victory" was the last post in the Songs To Sing series. I need to believe God is victorious right now; I'm struggling with that truth.

My next STS post will be "A Mighty Fortress" by Christy Nockels. Does this woman have a direct line to knowing my fears, struggles and needs? Her lyrics kill me (in a good way). We sang this song at church on Sunday and it was a sweet reminder to my spirit; I love my church.

Much love to all of my friends & family that click when a new post comes across. I miss blogging, I just don't have the energy for it right now. There's too much to say and I would get no work done at the office if I tried to blog during lunch.

I'm being moved by Zephaniah 3:16-17 right now; I hope it speaks to you too.

“On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem:
Fear not, O Zion;
let not your hands grow weak.
17 The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing."


Much love,
Ang

No comments: