July 24, 2009

#2 Favorite Disney Movie

I wish I could give you a post about my #1 favorite Disney movie (The Lion King) but nothing super exciting is happening for it right now. However, my #2 favorite - Alice in Wonderland - was recently made into a real-life movie by Tim Burton and other geniuses of film-making. None other than the amazing Johnny Depp plays the Mad Hatter; Helena Bonham Carter plays the Queen of Hearts. I was THRILLED to see this teaser trailer. Hope you enjoy it!

*Update: I'm unable to embed a video of the trailer here (the link I had kept embedding New Moon, which I wouldn't mind, but I really want you to see Alice in Wonderland!). Anyway, just use the link below to go to Yahoo trailers - Yahoo always shows the trailers in HD!

Alice in Wonderland trailer on Yahoo

No comments: