May 27, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!

Lots to talk about - very little time to do so. Here are a few quick updates:
  • I'm leading a step study group for The Village's Recovery program this summer
  • The Thill/Beauvais family reunion is June 26-28 in Great Bend, KS - I'm so excited!
  • My church officially branched out into the city of Dallas - Northway Church is now The Village Church, Dallas Northway campus
  • I accepted a new position at my company about 6 weeks ago - my new title is Quality Assurance Analyst, Survey Programming
  • My parents gained a new doggy - her name is Penny; she's a Rotweiler
  • In just a little over a week, I'll get the honor of standing by my friend (Christie) as she becomes one with her beloved
I know that I've missed something, or many somethings, but like I said - limited time. I promise I'll update again soon!!

No comments: