August 13, 2008

It's been awhile, I know!

A lot has happened, internally, over the last two weeks since my previous blog. I'm not sure I can really put it into readable and interesting words. Here are some summary points though :)

~Realized I have a victim mentality
~Convicted again of the ways I spend my money (hint: I love me!)
~Had a break-through in my inventory and am nearly done
~Went recluse for a few days
~Attended church service twice in one week (needed it badly)
~Had UH-mazing conversations with friends
~Started home group again!
~Prayed
~Convicted that I do not believe the Cross is sufficient
~Began daily Bible study again - this is good for me
~Was shown that I am very, very talented at self-loathing
~Repented (and continue to repent daily) for self-loathing
~Received mercy
~Blown away by the "little things" that my eyes are open to again
~Prayed some more

That's the best I can do, blog world. Thanks for understanding my weakness AND my desire to be known.

;) peace

No comments: